Thursday 6 May 2010

Texprint 2010


I have been selected by my tutors to be entered into the Texprint 2010 competition!!
Texprint is a recognised organisation which aims to link the best newly graduated textile designers with industry. Only about 200 people get through to the interview stage each year, so even if I just get interviewed it will be a valuable experience. Applicants are judged on the standard of their work. If successful the chosen candidates get to produce a collection to take to indigo, p.v in Paris in September 2010 and the final 6 travel to Hong Kong to exhibit. This sounds like an exciting opportunity to get my work out there and meet fabulous designers.

I feel I am a strong candidate from our university as I have a good body of work and am extremely passionate about print, which I feel is reflected in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment