Monday 24 May 2010

Finished outfit's 5 and 6

Outfit 5



I have now finished my final collection...I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my designs. The last two outfit shapes have added variety to the collection and are just as beautiful as the all over print designs. I feel a great sence of achievement that the whole collection is entirely hand finished by me from start to finish...I have mixed the colours and hand dyed the fabric, mixed the screen print inks and screen printed, steamed and hand washed the fabric and finally constructed the entire collection. I have decided as I still have time before the end of the project I will complete matching bags to accompany the designs on the end of year catwalk show. Everything is getting very exciting now!

Outfit 6
Copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment