Thursday 25 March 2010

Photographer David Lam visits Colchester School of Art third year students


The photographer David Lam visited today to discuss our final major project photo shoot. He instantly connected with the work we had produced suggesting possible poses and make up looks for the final shot. He was keen on one of the samples I had produced for outfit 3, so I am considering making this outfit first so it is ready for the photo shoot day. He appeared very passionate and seemed excited about doing the shoot, this was very inspiring to see and has left me extremely excited about the day of the photo shoot...the pressure is now on to get an outfit completed!




The above photo is the look we are going to recreate in the photo shoot...well at least a starting point! David Lam loved the look so I am very excited...especially seeing how enthusiastic he was about the shoot. My models hair is going to be down and natural as will be the make up. I think high cork wedged shoes would work well with my design and would elongate the legs for the photo. Cannot wait!!!!

Check out his outstanding work at www.davidlam.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment