Thursday 8 April 2010

PHOTO SHOOT DAY!!!!!


I am still buzzing from the photo shoot. David Lam is an amazing photographer and sooooo inspiring to be around. Mac did an amazing job with the make up and my model Hannah was fantastic and looked amazing in the outfit, the colour of her hair really complimented the print. We started off with the look I showed him a couple of weeks ago...but decided to ditch the sun glassses and pose, instead playing around a a bit with poses. As my fabric was sheer and see through David liked the idea of showing its sheerness by shining light through the fabric, after playing around with the light settings we created the perfect lighting to show case my print. I am not sure when I will get the final photo back...but one thing for sure is that I am very excited about it.

David Lam, the Mac team and my lovely model Hannah...you did a great job guys, THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment