Monday 15 February 2010

Colchester School of Art at Indigo, Paris


Working on the stand at Indigo was a great experience and for me confirmed this would be my ideal job; to work for a studio designing and producing samples to be sold at international trades fairs. It was a great feeling to see people looking through my samples with interest, knowing that they obviously had an eye catching effect. Although I was not fortunate enough to sell any samples I did gain contacts through the experience and gained an insight to the types of designs buyers are interested in. There was great feed back for Colchester School of Art also as I was told that the stand this year was looking more professional and polished with the samples being more developed and finished more this year. Over all a great experience!!




Colchester School of Art's stand at indigo international tradesfair


No comments:

Post a Comment